Friday, April 17, 2020

Yay! A Sunny Ray of Laughter READERS DIGEST ARRIVED YESTERDAY

Since Mother's Day is fast approaching and we cannot fete our dear Mothers (Stay six feet away!) and the customary brunch in a posher restaurant than MacDonald's … have a laugh instead.

Remembering the honey of her words...

If I ever hated pictures of me, and complained, she would smile lovingly and ask, "Want a better picture?  Get a better face!"

Dialogue - "Maw-umm, you're in my personal space!"  Mom retorts, "Well you came out of my personal space - that makes us even!"

Guys are not ignored.  On our wedding day my Mom told my bride, "No refunds no exchanges on sales items."

Sibling advice from Mom.  "Be nice to your brother - you might need one of his kidneys some day."

I told my Mom I expected a boyfriend and a new car."  She said, "Ken Doll and a Hot Wheels.  Got it."

"Thanks for loving me almost as much as the dog."

"You're one of my favorite parents!"

"May you forever be mistaken as my sister!"

And then this - I heard the inventor of AutoCorrect died.  I didn't even know he was I'll!

No comments: