Friday, April 24, 2020

Geez, Government, Whose Side Are You On?

See if this makes you wonder, too.  Scientists are indicating - some of them - that sunlight is a good weapon against the virus.  Today, the temperature on our beaches (South Bay) are predicted to hit the mid-80s.  Do the mayors of here open the beaches?  Not on your tintype.   

The Chinese "gave" us this virus.  We are now buying masks against it from the Chinese.  I have to wonder if they are sitting on a cure - and will sell it to us - for $1 billion per pill.  

A restaurant in Austin, TX, is apparently on a quest to topple Church Bulletins.  Here's a sample:  If you see me talking to myself, I'm having a parent teacher conference.  For 89 more, boredpanda.com  

I haven't seen it advertised yet, but it's only a matter of time.  That would be masks that match your eye color.  Can I get a dye vat over here?  

No comments: