Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Tid Bits, One liners and other oddities

Courtesy Readers Digest - where I read it so you don't have to - you're a busy person and I'm not.

A person who is not afraid of looking like a fool gets to do a lot more dancing.  Attention: Richie - he hops like the French do.  Take my word; they can't dance for shit.  I love to see them out on the floor, head's bobbing like corks and smirking at how they're blowing away the competition.   Not.

Spaghetti is hair for meatballs.  So much for pasta ever again.

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.  

I'm not screaming at you; I'm just talking to you loud.

In high school, every class is  a drama event. 

Watching a teenager on his smart phone, I realized the idiom "ll thumbs" might be doomed.

World scientists admit they just don't like mice.

To err is human to point it out with glee is Internet.

"Everyone who lined up 30 minutes early to board the plane is going to be so mad when we all land at the same time. "   Had to be a blonde, don't you think?



No comments: