Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Just Playing Around

 She considered the colors - (palest green, gray and lavender) and texture (downy as the finest velvet) and wondered, "How long have these cold cuts been in my refrigerator?" 

As a scientist, Throckmorton knew that if he ever broke wind in the sound chamber, he would never hear the end of it.

A woman told her bridge club, "My granddaughter wanted a Cinderella-themed birthday party (she'll be six) so I invited all of her friends and made them clean my house."

Golf is literally a sport to see who can play the least golf. 

As far as I can tell, the requirements to be a pro golfer are the same as to be a drag queen:  crazy outfit, crazy name

Golf is a game in which you yell "Fore," shoot six, and write down five.

A golfer offers well-meaning course advice - "The safest place to stand when I hit a ball is directly in front of me."


No comments: