Friday, November 22, 2019

Just Joking Around

Have a larf as our across the pond friends would say - What did one snowman say to the other?

"Yeah, I smell carrots, too."

What's red and white and falls down chimneys?  Santa Klutz!

The progressive farmer sold fresh tomatoes from his roadside stand.  One potential purchaser asked him suspiciously, "Are those tomatoes," jerk of his chin at them, "Genetically modified?"  "No, not at all," said the tomatoes

Some cat names for your consideration …
Isaac Mewton     Farrah Pawcett     Reese Whiskerspoon     Yoyo Meouw     Obi Wan Catnobi

The Great Catsby     Winston Purrchill     Draco Meowfoy  (? who dat?)

Speaking of animals - don't do this.  "My Mom's furious with me - I let her dogs see their Christmas presents and so now I've ruined their Christmas."

No comments: