Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Recovering from four days in the hospital.

It apparently takes two days while you recover from that!   

Hospitals are no fun at all . I missed home unbearably. Recovering  is what I'm doing  with good success because I never want to have to go there again.. 

I miss not writing (even though you may not!)   Today we vote on ousting Newsome.

Wednesday  the physical therapist comes to the house (their choice)

Thursday - we'll be at our usual place - and how we've missed it -inside with heat in the winter and a/c in the summer; indoor bathrooms year' round.   The Senior Citizens center at Veterans Park, Redondo Beach

Friday - (shrug - dunno)

But all is not lost

My friend Sheila, in Israel sent the following:

Have faith in Pfizer - if they can raise the dead, they can save the living

A little kid was asked by the priest "Do you know why I wear this collar?" and the kid said, "Because it kills fleas and ticks for 30 days."

Life is not a fairy tale - if you lose a shoe at midnight, you're drunk

No comments: