Monday, September 19, 2016

Cleared to Lift Away

It wasn't the cops, silly goose!  Jest funnin' with yas.

Clearly it was much later when I remembered that the Reader's Digest is a compendium of lifted material!  The whole idea of the magazine is to turn lengthy stuff into a digest of quickly read stuff!

1 - 2 - 3 DOH.

"Unlike most people I'm not afraid of..." (fill in) 

Asking anyone I've not seen in a while their name.  Usually they've forgotten mine, too."  Tracey Mikel

"Being different.  Normal people don't make (the) history books."  Carley Lindsay

Rim Shots
Owner of a 6 lb. Chihuahua who is barking it's head off at an enormous Rottweiler "Oh, please.  The only way you could hurt that dog would be if you got caught in its throat!"

"When my wife and I argue, we're like a band in concert; we start with some new stuff and then we roll out our greatest hits." 

I can't see how this would be practical, but 16 pennies laid out in a line on a flat surface, equals a 12 in. ruler.  So says Reader's Digest.  Good enough for me - you, too?  Good!




No comments: