Saturday, August 8, 2015

"Oh - I wear a D," She Said

Ladies!  Cease and desist on the hissing - retract those well-manicured claws back into your paws.  Gentlemen (I'm talking to you, Cousin Marvin) quite drooling.

The "D" referenced about is apparently my size in a compression stocking.  Not nearly so impressive, is it.  And by no means glamorous.   

The podiatrist issued it yesterday and since it took the doctor and the nurse to put it on (and Himself and me to take it off last night) the rodeo starts this morning when I try to put it back on.  But, it'll be more exercise!  Push!  Pull!  Tug!  Cuss!

IN TODAY'S NEWS
Front page - Surfing wars up in Palos Verdes continue.  Historically by the way non-PV surfers are not welcomed by the locals.  Today's reported incident involves a visiting surfer who called the law afraid that his car would be vandalized by the locals.  When the officer came, he was told by the local that the visitor had behaved aggressively.  This is what makes it of interest to me:  the visitor who called the police is 56;  the accused is 66.

I guess old surfers don't fade away; they just go to turf wars.

No comments: