Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2/22/2022 Two major events occurred

  Historical:  1630.  Yeah we pretty much missed it excepting for the possiblity that my old  history teacher might have actually been there.  I meant it when I said old.  )  

So what did we miss?

 Massachusetts Bay Colony residents were the gleeful recipients of popcorn!  Their donor was a  "Native American" which phrase didn't even exist back then.  His name lived on and it was: Quad equina  Given I took Latin in Highschool, Many moons ago.  This might translate as four horses. highschool wKeep  it in mind as long ago and far away for me..I bet the Bay Colony collectively  totally lost it if old Quadequin to a popped it then and there.  Indians couldne't get a licence to carry  but they didn't have guns anyhow

  NEED TO PROOF yhis AND COVER THE OTHER EVENT BUT HAVE APPT TO BUY NEW GLASSES

Didn't need new glasses - go, titanum frames!


Tonight we have the inestimable of joining Mouton and Dee whose birthday it is at the Charterhouse.  Study the menu - some new stuff as well well as old favorites

No comments: