Sunday, February 14, 2016

Various on Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL.

Today the jazz club carries on as usual, just as they will for Mother's Day in May.

RIP Antonin Scalia

When I first read that he'd been found dead "at the Cibola Creek Ranch," I immediately Googled it to see if it was the kind of "ranch" located outside of Las Vegas.  I didn't think they had that kind of thing in Texas, but ... better safe than embarrassed, right?

Today the media is portraying him as the only Justice that did anything;  that most if not all of his decisions were The Right Ones, leaving the rest of the Supremes more or less as back-up singers.  Little did I know ...

I wish these "Presidential candidate debates" would come to a screeching halt.  They prove nothing except the fact that grown men can carry on like little kids in a sand box.  Pointless.

Yeah, and if wishes were kings, beggars would ride. 

No comments: