Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Exciting Social Calendar

Ohhh, I'm just in a whirl with all that awaits me!

Yesterday the physical therapist came and we had a merry old time on the stairs.

Today we have haircuts at the Tonsorial Parlor with Dale whose been doing our hair for 30 years in El Segundo.  I look forward to see him and El Segundo again.  It's an adorable flash back in time to the mid-50s and enjoyable for it.

Tomorrow is Thurs. Writers and Cerberus is allowing me to pop in -- and right back out again.  This is the site where I fell on April 2nd and he is wary about it.

Friday the physical therapist comes again.

Can you stand it?  lol

Jay Simpson's ramble to day was:  I'm not bossy; I just know what you should be doing.

If that doesn't describe me down to a T I can't imagine what would.

No comments: