Monday, June 30, 2014

Biding My Time Till the 4th

It looks like a promising week - two of my favorite cousins will be in town (on other business) from Houston and we haven't seen each other in ages.  Our adopted nephew is coming in from San Diego for the weekend.  Our friends and former next door neighbors invited us to their new neighborhood's block party -- bring out the champagne! 

So today isn't a total loss, my sister brought a new cruise line to my attention.  It's call "Un-Cruise Adventures" and they do the Snake and Columbia Rivers from Portland and back, using small boats with an average head count of 88 passengers or slightly less.  This is the Lewis and Clark  expedition - on the water. 

Better still, they do one in the Sea of Cortez and depending on the time of year, you can admire mother whales showing off their whale-etts.   Cherry on the Sundae Dept.  You fly in and out of Cabo.  I can always do me some Cabo.

No comments: