Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Pardon My Nerves This Morning ....

My Tuesday should have been a Monday as far as problems are concerned.  The first shock to my nervous system was the first e-mail of the day informing me that I had canceled my domain (southbaywritersworkshop.com) which I most certainly hadn't!

That sucker cost me several days, numerous purpose tremors and a general malaise.  After putting it together, the very last thing I would do would be to cancel it.

But to my joy, after I finally got into my account at GoDaddy.com, I got help, renewed it and paid them $98 to get it back.  Don't rat me out but I would have paid more.

This is the first time since 2000 that I had minimal fuss (try working with www.createspace.com) online and got a problem solved in eight minutes.

But given my experiences in cyber space, we will see what tomorrow brings.

For a bit of levity and perhaps a laugh, consider what we saw driving north to Culver City to our CPA with our 2018 taxes.  We're on Sepulveda, just about to pass Jefferson off to our left, when looking idly out of the window I spotted this - Secret Pole-Dance Studio.

Food for thought indeed.  I noticed the building did not have windows and after I got home and pulled up their Website I saw why.  Classes are most assuredly not made up exclusively for  the young and lissome one might expect considering my first thought was, "They have a university?"
And given our destination (tax guy) whether attending would be a write-off in the future?

Numerous photos of the classes - which include lap dancing - showed me a galaxy of  beefalos bending, stretching and assuming coy poses.  The copy allowed as to how these classes are a good workout (the pole would bend in half of some of them attempted to climb it) and "release a woman's inner sexuality."  With presumably a pecan pie and an chocolate cake joining in.

There are two locations:
Secret Pole-Dancing Studio
11409 Jefferson Boulevard, Culver City - 9 poles  and
12913 Hawthorne Boulevard, Torrance - 11 poles!

Just in case your inner sexuality is bangin' at the door to freedom.

No comments: