Tuesday, February 23, 2021

What's In A Name?

I saw a headline - the Dugger family (horde) has had their 20th grandchild.  The original couple had 19 kids who have forged ahead and contributed another 19.

This is what I'm on about today.  The original 19 all have names that begin with a "J."  I think just three children would be a test of one's creativity.  

I'm not however in a position to poke fun at this same initial thing - my grand parents did that - bonus points for a middle name, too.  Five points more - middle name is the same letter.  Take a look:

V: is the initial

Virgil 

Varney

Victor Verdun (Daddy) 

Vera

Vivian   Violet

I'll try to get the missing middle names.  Ironically no grandchildren had V names.  But then I grew up and needed a legal name.  So  Nina (V) Murphy Vermillion So in the end, a grandchild did get a "V" name. 


No comments: