Thursday, August 20, 2020

Laughter Can Dissipate Rage -

Let's see if I'm right.  For four nights in a row I have been livid at the news - once again - that the stupid Democrats   have kicked "Jeopardy!" and Alex Trebek off the air.  Trebek is a great deal more interesting than their braggadocio  four nights in a row.  

And lest you rank me for favoring Them, next week I will again be having tantrums about the stupid Republicans putting Alex in the parking lot.

When it comes to Jeopardy and Alex there is no favoritism.  He wins.  Hands down.  Both miserable political parties can go pound sand somewhere else. 

Hoping the Reader's Digest can provide a laugh.  From a brief multi-joke bit titled"Dear God" - kids questions for their minister.  The kids are in the 3rd grade.

Dear God
How come you didn't invent any new animals?  We still have all the old ones.  

Dear God
Is Reverend Coe a friend of yours or do you just know him through business?

Dear God
Who draws the lines around the countries?

Dear God
How did you know you were God?

Dear God
I bet it is very hard to love all of everybody in the whole world.  There are only four people in our family and I can never do it. 

Dear God
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.  

No comments: