Thursday, October 14, 2010

She's Baaack!



I'm referring to my 1987 Toyota half-ton pick-up truck which turned 24 this month. The odometer? 63,000 and change.


She's never failed to start when asked to fire up, never put me in a dangerous situation by blowing a tire out on the freeway, say ... she's a true and faithful friend.


And it must be said that One Day Paint did a bang-up job. Given the fact that Truck used to get one formal bath a year (car wash) as opposed to God's Car Wash (rain) they didn't have a whole lot to work with for this job.


Hey, I praise restaurants, why not a car painting place? Getting a paint job on an already sound vehicle is a helluva lot cheaper than buying a new vehicle!
One Day Paint, 21801 S. Western, Torrance, CA 90501 310-328-8900 onedaypaint.com NOTE: One Day Paint did not compensate me in any way for this positive praise.

No comments: