Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Be of Good Cheer!

Yes, the last wisps of smoke from the fireworks are gone... it continues to be grey and overcast in Southern California... but: the new What On Earth catalog came in yesterday! (whatonearthcatalog.com) I am now too old to wear t-shirts with letters on them, but hopefully you aren't.

I Like Cats
I Just Can't Eat
A Whole One
By Myself

In Dog Beers
I've Only Had One

Republicans:
The other white meat

Drinks Well With Others

Guns don't kill people,
Drivers with cell phones do

Heavily medicated for your safety

I'll have a cafe, mocha,
vodka, valium latte to go
please

A new item - Vampire Bite Temporary Tattoos The classic neck puncture or bite marks around the wrist
Special Effects Fangs - plastic and dental putty.

Doormat:
Not as lean
Not as mean
Still a marine

No comments: