Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Various Thoughts ...

I just read the name that his parents Harry and Meghan have given him.  Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.

I think "Baby Sussex" would have been fine as is until the kid is old enough to yell in rage and horror at being y-clept "Archie"  Archie Bunker?  Archie Comics?

The other day, Richie stuck a Willie Nelson CD in the car player and I thought to myself … Willie Nelson's singing style … from his brain, through his nose and into our ears …

The old laptop died a merciful death more than a month ago and yesterday we sallied forth into Best Buy and got a new one.  We may have been in the store as long as 20 minutes.

Both the former laptop and the current PC are/were both so old that I'd had plenty of time to consider what I'd get on a replacement device.  To explain the speed with which we were able to accomplish the task and beat feet.  

AOL refused to accept my mail password; a quick phone call and "Ben" facilitated a password change.

All's well that ends well.  

No comments: