Sunday, September 23, 2018

The End of Civilization As We Know It?

A detail the MSM forgot to cover -

Joanna Strober is hosting and promoting a GoFundMe for Christine Ford.  The money is earmarked to go ONLY to the Ford family and today totals $154,526,.

Heidi Feldman is hosting and promoting a GoFundMe for Christine Ford.  So far, $209,987 in four days by 6,658 people rests in the coffers.  Feldman claims that any "leftover funds" will go to  women's organizations or a slush fund for similar situations.  The fund is now closed according to GoFundMe.com

Take the money and run!  And I don't doubt for a moment that they will.

COMMENTS
I told friends and family that this was a great opportunity for us and how could we run with it...

Cousin Doug - I think I was fondled as an infant by the doctor who performed my circumcision.  Will that work?
   reply  Doug, that doctor is long dead now.  Pick a more recent surgery ...

Nephew Steve - Oprah once assaulted me in Galena, IL (she has a house here)  I'm not sure where or when it happened but it did happen.  Fire up GoFundMe for my poor soul.  And how dare anyone question ...
    reply - Steve if you were assaulted by Oprah - who I might mention is bigger than you - you wouldn't forget a single detail until you're 100 years old.  What about someone else in show biz - Elton John?

No comments: