Thursday, December 10, 2020

To VAX or Wait and See

 I mistrust anything going into my dear little body that hasn't had a sufficient test period.  

Sure enough yesterday's Drudge Report included the wonderful news that it can kill you if you react badly to it.   People with severe allergies to drugs or other ingestibles are at risk. 

Which prompted me to wonder about my friends and family and the resulting poll.  

My sister responded by remarking that she hasn't even been in for her annual flu shot!  A cousin said he'd do whatever his doctor told him to do.  

What would/will you do when it's widely available?  I nearly danced when I read this - I have a severe reaction to members of the cephalosporins.      

1 comment:

History Doc said...

Wouldn't it have been appropriate for the politicians to "lead the way" as first test recipients?