Monday, July 4, 2016

It's My Turn Today in the Daily Breeze!

Our local newspaper - the Daily Breeze - has a feature called "My Turn" which is a  column written by us locals and covers such as stories about historical landmarks, typical events here, humorous accounts of events and all in all, quite enjoyable.  The South Bay is lucky enough to have a wide range of good writers from all walks of life. 

Today the paper's standards dropped considerably as they ran my submission "Fireworks are great until you need sleep." 

The address to read it on line is:  dailybreeze.com/arts-and-entertainment/20160703/july-4th-fireworks-fun-as-a-kid-but-not-so-much-in-adulthood

OR go to Google and try any of these -

Nina Murphy + Daily Breeze

Nina Murphy + 4th of July

If you can't find it (assuming you do want to read it) e me at murfink9@aol.com and complain.  I can always retype it and run it here.




No comments: