Friday, January 29, 2010

O Wow!

Today, RB Main Library, approx. 1:45 p.m.

I was walking toward the automatic check-out when my friend, Lisa (aka Pyro) Burke was walking in! Naturally we smiled and laughed; we'd been running into each other here often.

We better watch it," I said, "They're going to bust us for loitering with intent!"

She said, patting a case, "I've got my laptop - I get better reception here than at home... and I'm always writing letters like you except you write a blog."

Me, wryly, "Damned near every day."

Her face lit up and she said, "It's great!"

I gasped.

"I save them!" she crowed as I sank to the floor in shock.

I have readers! (other than two friends and one nephew.)

VISIT BURKESBLOODBATH.COM
to meet Lisa and to learn about earthquake prepardness, fire safety and to get your home emergency kit.

No comments: