Thursday, October 1, 2020

The Floor Splat

And much more.  I have a new something wrong with me and  the neuro set up an MRI of my brain next Monday.  Clearly anything that starts with a feeling of dizziness and then the patient is SPLAT on whatever floor covering she happened to be standing upon.  Since the end of August, right after back surgery, to date, I have had this happen to me six times.  I should have called my neuro after the first one.  

If you have never had an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) you will be lying on a rolling table attached to it and massive unexpected Bongs is what you will hear even over the type of music you have chosen.  I avoid  rock'n roll or blues because I can't keep from wanting to move with the music.  Go with half remembered Classical and let it lave you into peace.  Think of it like this which I made up:

                         MRI - Symphony for the Tumbling Boulders.


No comments: