Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chitchatting

Political Inside Information
Recently the Democrats in the Indiana and Wisconsin Houses fled their respective states because they refused to debate and vote on certain measures.

I read that when they fled to another state, the Governor had to be a Democrat -- otherwise they would be arrested and returned to their respective states. How clubby is that?

The cravens who fled were elected to do their jobs in the House. To run is really cowardly and it destroys voter confidence. They can't handle their job? Then what are they doing there? They should be removed from office.

Local Entrepreneur
We often pass a parked panel truck emblazend: Juan Good Deal Painting. I think that is clever and wryly funny at the same time.

Plan D
This is the Medicare supplement we were all urged to buy some years ago. Much against my will, Richie made me do it. The first year it was $28/month. Yesterday I wrote a check for $40 for it. Yes, upscaling themselves. This morning I paid $135 for a prescription and if Plan D doesn't cover it, color them gone. They've ripped me off for too long.

No comments: