Sunday, June 19, 2022

In Which My Sister Pays A Visit to the people Next door

 Our next door neighbors have a particularly obnoxious wind  chime.  It sounds like someone was banging a pair of woodenDutch  shoes together.  It is by no means musical.  She can't stand it so out the door she boldly went to  wreak sure and swift justice.  It is particularly annoying because it never stops.On and on it goes  Clop Clop

If they were home  they weren't showing  themselves.  A fine lecture was in the  offimg andig - I could hear                                         it from  our kitchen  window  where I stood listening.

Back she came,  disappointed  at the   lack  of an  audience.  Next visit I'l  tag along. Theres ' safety  i

And I hate  that thing  j  ust  as much she does. 

It never Offering them a free trip to a wood chipper might be coming  on a little  strong.  But  damn I hate that thing, too.


No comments: