Saturday, June 22, 2019

Stolen Goods

Sheila and I have been friends since 1964, ever since we lived in the same apartment building.  She met, married an Israeli who whisked her off to live in a suburb of Tel Aviv where they have resided ever since.  Their three kids are now adults.

One thing that has kept us close for 55 years is her wonderful sense of humor.  Richie is semi-famous for his ability to sniff out a dive bar or Hells Angels lounge at the city limits of any town we've ever been in.  Sheila has a great fan following here in North America because she always gets the very best jokes.

To give an example - here are some beauties that arrived today.

Sometimes I'm surprised at my own brilliance.  Other times I try to get out of the car with my seatbelt still on.

Sometimes someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere that makes your heart race and changes you forever.  We call these people "the police"

If you'll be my friend, you can be "the normal one."  Rah ha ha!

No comments: