Friday, June 21, 2019

"Oh, This? Got It At Amazon".

According to boredpanda.com this person is referring to a mail-order house ordered from Amazon.

Plans, wood (but usually not concrete, stone, bricks) for an extremely low-priced domicile.   I seem to remember the most expensive was $149,000 and the cheapest, $11,000.

My first thought was,, "What is this world coming to?!"  my second is an empty farmer's field would make an excellent site for a whole village of these places designated for the homeless.  In fact, I don't doubt that Amazon could afford to donate a dozen or so of these places.

On the other hand, if you are a very small adult, check out amazon.com's selection of  kids' playhouses.  The most expensive I saw there was $409, all cedar, ready to assemble.

I'm sure that the ACLU would object with great fanfare to any attempt to put up little signs in the yard that read:  You Must Be 3 ft. 6 in. Tall to Live Here.

In today's PC World you don't know what's what anyhow.


No comments: