Saturday, March 16, 2019

Further Digestion of the Reader's Digest...

And once again, I do the heavy lifting so you won't have to (sigh)

I ordered a bed from Ikea and they sent me a tree trunk and a saw.

Everybody's a tough guy until they have to use a screwdriver overhead for two minutes.

Movies show people kissing in the rain, but I want a guy who'll run out there and get the cushions off of the porch chairs when the weather starts kicking up.

How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?

My husband is so good at home repairs that they have a special VIP area for him in the emergency room.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY  May the parade start on time; may a Budweiser Clydesdale not step on your foot, and the green beer not run out.

No comments: