Monday, January 7, 2019

Joan Rivers: Still Talking

Which is the sequel to the book "Joan Rivers:  Enter Talking."

My Parents Hated Me

My earliest childhood memory was watching my parents loosen the wheels on my stroller …

I'll never forget the first time my father took me swimming.  It must have taken an hour to saw that hole in the ice...

For bath toys they gave me a toaster and a radio...

My parents hated me.  My present for my first birthday was luggage...

On San Francisco
In San Francisco purse snatchers throw down the money and run off with the purse...

In San Francisco the banks are closed on Liberace's birthday

The leader of the Hell's Angel's nickname is Debbie...

Age

How old am I?  At the Last Supper, I ran the hat check.

When someone asks my age, I say, "Bronze"

I can't remember my mid-life crisis - it was some time between the Civil War and Woodstock...


No comments: