Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Great Big "Thank you!"

I want to thank two contributors to this site - Lynn, of Winnie Views, and "Mr. December 36" for their comments. 

Since only one person has commented, it's easily believable that I don't bother to check to see if I've HAD any!  Somehow, yesterday "Comments" caught my eye so I flicked  it on. 

I feel extremely bad that it's taken this long to acknowledge your participation and, in future, I will check.  My process is, I write it, post it, check for errors and that day's work is finished; no need to go back to it.   

Lynn's column  winnieviews.blogspot.com   is very interesting - she and her dog Millie travel all over the US and parts of Mexico in a Winnebago, photographing and reporting back to us on the many beautiful spots to visit. 

If you have a column, Mr. December 36, let me know about it at racebookwriter@aol.  And any of the rest of you that have something to say, use that address as well. 

No comments: