Monday, January 6, 2020

Taylor Swift Is Wearing My Kitchen Curtains

The materials had to come in the same bolt of fabric.  Except that my curtains are at least 30 years old.  French Provence fabric and sunflower design.

I was indulging myself this morning "reviewing" (this means laughing out loud while thinking, "What the hell was she thinking?!")  about most of the ladies' dresses at the Golden Globes awards.  

O/T  Ricky Gervaise use of colorful language:  Whoever hired him could expect a couple of times the F Word would be used - he's hosted several times before.  But now comes the self-righteous complaints.  The squeaks and squeals of outrage!  OMG! 

Anyhow, if you want to see my kitchen curtains, Google Taylor Swift's Golden Globes dress which is described thusly, "Talor Swift blossoming in a floral print."  Well, go Ricky Gervaise yourself, my kitchen blooms every day!  So hah!       

No comments: