Saturday, July 13, 2019

My Printer Is Back!

.

I'm almost done celebrating Friday/s Big Event.  A representative of Wireless Planet, came to the house, waved magic fingers and Presto!  My new printer worked for the very first time!  When Columbus happened upon on what is now America, he couldn't have been happier than I was at hearing the roller rattle and a sheet of once pristine white paper emerged with  stuff on it! 

Also of note:  if any of your children show signs of interest in the technical side of computers, encourage them.  The guy that came to use was here 15 minutes and after a $75 cash payment wended his cheerful way onward.  When I was sure he was well away, I screamed up the stairs to Richie and the cats:  We've got a printer again! YESSSS!  None of them were impressed in any way. 

Let's do the math:  15 minutes $75
                                   30 minutes $150
                                   60 minutes  $300.  
Now you see why I urge computer sciences for your kids?  

And I'll say this for free.  Spend the money!  

No comments: