Thursday, July 11, 2019

Er, The Dentist's Bad News

For me, not them.  X-rays (routine; it was time for them) showed that I need two root canals and two subsequent crowns.    These are expensive treatments and to say "sticker shock" is wild understatement.  ($7,000+)

Years ago I was offered dental insurance, but I turned it down since previous experiences were only routine teeth cleaning which insurance didn't pay for anyhow.

I can only speculate (spin) that the money I saved NOT having insurance will pay for this massive hit on the old assets.  Every cloud, silver lining …   and other relevant bullshit.

To quote that wise old philosopher Linda Ellerby, "And so it goes."

If you've had one, what did you think of it?

COMMENTS...


For seniors there really is not a great dental insurance plan but if you have dental issues like mine then having insurance can save you in the long run.
     Anderson's Own Doug.

No comments: