Monday, September 17, 2018

Does This Intrigue You?

I ran across a very interesting story some time ago and turned it and my own additions into a screenplay.  Knowing nothing about writing these things, I turned for help to a pro who has submitted numerous outlines/treatments/log lines into finished works.

He explained to me that a log line is one long sentence describing the entire plot/story of said screenplay.  You have to include the place, time, characters.  Since I "write short" this took a few minutes.  Below my effort:

Romantic Comedy  The Swish Alps/Beverly Hills where Cliff, 44, has lived in great style with Harry, 65 for the past 25 years until … Harry starts showing signs of Alzheimer's which troubles Cliff who owes Harry big time for supporting them both for the past 25 years and now … should he pay largesse back or run for his life which is tough because Harry is getting crazier by the day.



No comments: