Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Promising Reading Coming Up

Today the library offered the following and I took'em up on it ...

An illustrated book on Hollywood monster make-up.  I leafed through it and fought the nausea at some of the finished characters, but anything for readers.  And Halloween lurks ...

A collection of the late Elmore Leonard's short stories which can maybe help me write one.  I tend to keep writing until the story is done (if in my mind and nowhere else.)

And for once, I tottered over to the DVDs to pick out some funny ones.  Inspector Morse and every other English-speaking London detective is all well and good, but ...

I got "The Graduate" and Irma La Douce" (saw the original on Broadway when dinosaurs still ruled the Earth) and Richie got "Arthur" and "Analyze That."

Let the glee begin!

No comments: