Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Devilishness

Due to the fact that the new computer only accepts CDs for storage -- and not the 3 in. "floppies" I'd stored the Christmas addresses on, I had to labroiously re-type the whole thing.

But as I did, I thought of the people who would be receiving them ... "Will so-and-so still be in the nursing home?" Of old neighbors, 20 years gone, "Their boys must be in college by now!" I love getting Christmas letters, too. The more information, the better! One card's letter said they'd re-done their kitchen (appliances and all!) and re-landscaped their (huge) backyard. I thought, "Damn! Wish I'd known that before they did it -- I could have borrowed some money from them!"

But I also got to be the terrible, snide, evil person God meant me to be. If you haven't sent us a crd in three years, you're history! Ta!

No comments: