Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Rules for Writers - Disregarded!

Richie and I attend a Monday morning French Conversation course.  I am fluent; he is learning to be fluent.  He can, of course, make himself understood.  We both enjoy the class and up until today have been there nearly every Monday at 10 a.m. for the class which ends at 11:15 a.m.

Until today.  The facility changed the time for this class and we are now to meet, starting today, at 9 a.m.!

Et moi, je suis grognant.  Je suis un ecrivain et aucun de nous se reveille tot.  C'est ne pas juste!

In the event you do not happen to speak French:  And me, I'm grumbling.  I'm a writer and we do not get up so early.  It's not fair!

I already know that this is a matter of supreme indifference to the facility managers.  (To myself, sotto vocci) Doesn't make it right...

CINCO DE MAYO HAS BEEN RENAMED
                                                                   "Cinco de Bayou"
by the great people at the Ragin' Cajun, PCH, Redondo Beach

No comments: