Sunday, February 6, 2011

Have A Great Super Bowl!

Drudge Report ran a photo of the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders (appropos of what I do not know) and I have to wonder -- why such big belts to hold up so very little?

If you drink, don't drive. Just eat a lot of guacamole instead.

AND NOW THE GAME IS STARTING...

I think it's hysterical that the announcers are wearing suits and ties. Gentlemen, football is a brutal sport and dressing up like you're going to your office is not going to change that. It just makes you look clueless. Designer sweats would be a better idea...

I hope Christina Aguilar has a butcher's license because she absolutely killed our national anthem. Why is it that the singer awarded this honor nearly always fouls it up? Is it a job requirement?

STILL LATER
The Black Eyed Peas lead singer (the male in black leather) sounded like one of those electronic deals you use to disguise your voice on the phone - robotic. Is that the way they usually are?

Commercials: mainly stuff blowing up, cars over-turning - all testosterone fueled nonsense. I for one would hate to see Joan Rivers without the full body suit. There'd be a cascade of wrinkled flesh...although I read recently that she did have her armpits lifted, so maybe not.

Additionally, Trader Joe's Pico de Gallo Guacamole was a major disappointment. Watery, no real flavor and 'way too many tomatoes. Joe, what're you doing to me. I'm a good customer! I treat ya right!

No comments: