Monday, June 29, 2009

Things May Be Looking Up

I decided to see what Air France typically serves international Coach passengers and looked it up. The comments were generally favorable - free wine! - and portions were said to be generous. Two meals are served and there is a help-yourself-snack bar between services.

I noticed several passengers comments on "flying their 777" which gave me hope that the aircraft wouldn't be an Airbus. Even though I have no idea who manufactures them (and please don't tell me!)

I checked in yesterday afternoon on line. If asked, "Are you traveling for business or pleasure?" I can truthfully respond, "Pour s'echapper Michael Jackson!" (To escape MJ)

Michelle brought her laptop with her, but warns that FiOs is unreliable, small town, etc. I will try to blog anyhow. To see where we will be, go to Google Images and type in Loctudy, France and sit back and enjoy!

I can't wait to BE there -- I just wish we didn't have to fly for 10 hours, then take the Air France bus to Gare Montparnesse and the train to Quimper to GET there. C'est la vie.

No comments: